Happy Black History Month!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING THE AWIS DC METROPOLITAN CHAPTER!
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, or orientation. MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO SPECIAL PROGRAMS, INVITATIONS TO MEMBERS ONLY NETWORKING EVENTS, EVENT DISCOUNTS, AND OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS.
THE BEST TIME TO JOIN THE DC METROPOLITAN CHAPTER IS NOW!
Why join AWIS National?
It’s easy and rewarding to join AWIS National. There are three membership categories: student ($35) , early career ($59), and full membership ($149). All membership categories receive the same benefits.
As of June 30, 2021, AWIS National established a new membership system that sends 25% of your national membership dues to the chapter chosen by the member. Therefore, there are no additional costs to join AWIS DC and all dues are collected through the AWIS National website.
Under the new system, members chose to join a local chapter when joining or renewing their AWIS National Membership. Please be sure to select the DC Chapter when you join or renew.
AWIS National Member Benefits
All members receive:
- AWIS Webinars: explore timely topics with exciting thought leaders through our What’s Next webinar series.
- Weekly Newsletter and Members-Only Content: stay informed on trends, opportunities, and events.
- Digital Subscription to AWIS Magazine: read about women’s contributions to STEM and their impact on society.
- Scholarship Opportunities: to support the professional development and advancement of AWIS members.
- Recognition: let us amplify your career achievements through member spotlights and AWIS communication channels.
- AWIS Event Calendar: register for local and national events.
- Membership Directory: connect with AWIS members locally and nationally.
Donate to the AWIS DC Chapter:
You may continue to use the PayPal link below to make a donation to the AWIS DC Chapter.
AWIS Member Services
1200 New York Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
Telephone: (202) 588-8175